Table of Contents | Message Board | Printable Version
1. Explain how Tennessee Williams shows the loss of traditional values in a modern, industrial world in A Streetcar Named Desire.
2. Examine the character of Blanche as a tragic heroine.
3. Bring out the differences between the characters of Blanche and Stanley.
4. Describe Williams' portrayal of the common life in the New Orleans' quarter.
6. Discuss the major and minor Themes in the play.
7. How do the minor characters contribute to the theme of the play?
8. Discuss the three majors relationships in the play: Stella-Blanche, Stanley-Stella, and Blanche-Mitch the end of the play?
9. Discuss the play as tragedy.