Table of Contents | Message Board | Printable Version
1. Discuss the construction of the plot in Much Ado About Nothing.
2. How does Shakespeare develop the theme of appearance versus reality in Much Ado About Nothing?
3. Discuss the play as a comedy of intrigue. 4. Write a brief paragraph discussing the loose ends and troublesome aspects of the play. Are these significant in your assessment of Much Ado About Nothing as a romantic comedy? 5. What is your assessment of the character of Claudio? Do you think that he deserves Hero's hand in marriage? Explain.
6. Do you agree with the view that "nothing" results from "much ado"?
7. Compare and contrast the women characters in Much Ado About Nothing.