Table of Contents | Message Board | Printable Version
1. Give a descriptive character sketch of Falstaff. 2. Describe the first two meetings between Falstaff and Mistress Ford, and the consequences.
3. Is Mr. Ford justified in his distrust of his wife? Fully explain your answer.
4. Describe the final forest scene, particularly detailing the humiliation of Falstaff and the exposure of his evil intents. 5. What are the main Themes in the play and how are they developed?
6. Give a brief synopsis of the main plot. 7. Give a brief synopsis of the sub-plot. 8. How are the main plot and the sub-plot masterfully linked and interwoven.
10. Give a brief description of the three suitors of Anne Page, and elaborate on the final scene, connecting the suitors' roles in it.