Table of Contents | Message Board | Printable Version
1. Compare and contrast the two main groups of characters, the men (the King and his lords) and the women (the princess and her ladies).
2. Explain the ways that the women teach the men a lesson. 3. Explain the conflict in the play and how it is resolved. 4. Shakespeare uses many parallels in the play to develop his plot and Themes. Explain three of these parallels and how they are effectively used.
6. Compare and contrast the Masque (performed by the King and his lords) to the anti-masque (performed by Holofernes and his men).
7. What is the predominant mood of the play and how is it developed?
8. Is Love's Labor really lost in the play? Fully explain your answer.
9. Discuss Shakespeare's use of language variation and how it helps to develop character.