Table of Contents | Message Board | Printable Version | Barron's Booknotes
1. Explain how the wrath theme gives structural unity to the whole poem.
2. How does Homer handle the theme of ethical implication of divine and human actions in The Iliad?
3. What is the importance of the divine machinery to the structure of The Iliad?
4. Examine the plot construction of The Iliad.
5. Comment on Homer's use of Imagery in The Iliad.
6. Discuss Homer's deployment of language in The Iliad.
7. Attempt character sketches of the following: