Table of Contents | Message Board | Printable Version
1. In the pages of the diary, Anne Frank describes several conflicts that she faces. Explain what they are.
2. Anne describes the many ways that Jews were discriminated against and persecuted by Hitler. Explain what they are.
3. Contrast the relationship that Anne has with her mother and her father.
4. Explain how Anne feels about Margot and why.
5. Mr. Dussel and Mrs. Van Daan are particularly troublesome to Anne. Explain why.
6. Describe what daily life was like in the secret annex.
7. Anne definitely matures during the two years she stays in the annex.
Explain how she has changed between the beginning and end of the diary.
9. Explain how the relationship between Anne and Peter develops.
10. What are the two primary Themes of the diary and how are they developed.